Saturday 30 November 2013

Summer Vacay!!

Hey hey. Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters!! Sorry for the janji janji Melayu tu post twice a week butbI felt like there's nothing to talk about. But! Since I went to Port Dickson for a little vacation with the fam. Not all but my parent, my lil bro and I :).
So, originally it wasnt planned to be a vacation but my mom had work with navy people there for 3 days 2 nights. Sooo what else were we waiting for? I decided to follow! It was fun overall, meeting my parents friend childrens. Have u guys ever thought, how are your parents so close but you dont even know their children? Well, that's what happened. When my parents friend were talking to me I was like who what where and when did u even know me?? Haha Oh Well. One of the person I got to know was Azril and these guy twins( i forgot their name but both of them had Razin in it) who are older by a year from me. Soo meeeh, what's there to loose right?
I stayed at Best Western. The hotel room was alright. I had 2 beds all for me muahahhaha! There's a water park-ish which was a jackpot for my lil bro. I lingered around with them while my parents at work. It was great!
Had a BBQ-ish night. Meeh, it was alright. BUT! The food there was horrible! Arrghh.. Pfft. Hhaha buat lawak ke bro? But seriously, I had breads for b'fast. Teeny tiny bit of rice for lunch and salad for dinner. It was hell for my stomach lol. But! I didnt jog during those days, so I guess it was okay.
I'm on my way for a weekend getaway to Lumut now btw! I just felt like wanting to share my "vacay" 
Shukran, thank you, terima kasih, and  gomawo for listening to my story :)
Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment