Friday 1 November 2013

FINALS! FINALS! FINALS!

Hey hey Assalamualaikum :)
 
Finally, the Finals are over. My face looks like a walking zombie haha jkjk. Talk about my eye bags dangling on my face. But Alhamdulillah, it's gone. 
My schedule for 3 weeks before and during the exam was literally  like, Wakin up at 4 a.m study for 2 hours, prayed Subuh, sleep for and hour, wake up and that would be around 7 30, breakfast, studying, go to school around 10/11 to STUDY, then come home from school around 6 50, dinner, shower, perform prayers, continuing to STUDY around 9 p.m till 11 30 p.m then SLEEP. Stress, stress, stress are basically what had gone through my mind throughout the 3 weeks. But Alhamdulillah, with the help and support from my friends, family and especially  Allah S.W.T
In order to release some stress, what I did was:
a) Stop studying for a while and take a break for 30 minutes. During that break, what I did was, chatted with my friends on whatsapp, checked my social sites, played with my lil' bro, watched some KPOP videos is a total must, and other stuff.
b) DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO STUDY because your brain won't absorb the things that you studied because it's too full. Imagine a jar with water, you may see there's a little more space for more water, but  when you pour more water in it'll just spill out. It's just the same as your brain, when it's too full it'll spill.
c) If you're the kind of person who HAVE to study while listening to MUSIC, just listen to it. In my case, I'll listen to KPOP. hehe :'p
d) Drink more water and eat raisins or stuff that will make your brain works better.
(Hehe, kenapa aku tetiba kasi tips, lol)
No wonder my eye bags are like.......
Anyways, the finals are over, it ended on Tuesday BUT the stress slowly comes with the RESULTS. Apparently. it wasn't what I was expecting. Even my friends are shocked. It's not that we didn't study or anything but we prepared our self for the finals like MAD. How can my English marks drop down from 98% to 82%. Haih so far only got 1A and a couple of B's. Before this, my midterms was 7A2B2C. See the difference? I haven't tell my parents about this. BUT I will when it's time muaahha :o But, I redha with my marks because I know that I've tried my best. I'm sorry for my parents because they make expect more from me :)

"Don't blame yourself for your results, because know that how much you've tried so hard for it, that's what you'll get."

Assalamualaikum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment