Saturday 2 November 2013

Life being as a Kpopper ^_^

Hi Assalamualaikum chingus hehe. Apparently, my k-mood is on, meaning that everything I do or say will be related with KPOP hehe.
So umm, maybe most of you guys don't know that I'm an hard core kpopper. Well, let me tell you guys how I started getting into this wonderful world of KPOP. Before this, of course I knew about Super Junior and Girls Generation/ SNSD because they were very famous at that time and yet, still they are famous but, I never really gotten attracted to them. Officially, my first biased group is B2ST (BEAST) and it was introduced by my cousin in early 2012. At first, I wasn't really in to it but then I keep replaying their Mv's and without realizing anything, I had fallen in love with their maknae, Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon. Luckily, it was school break at that time soooooo it gave me time to watch their live shows, when I say watch their live shows, I mean like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Hahaha, crazy right? At that time B2ST was promoting their song, "Beautiful" if I'm not mistaken. One of my fave song from them are Fiction, It's not me, I'm sorry and the latest one is Shadow. As time flies, I started knowing some other groups such as Teen Top, Boyfriend, and some other girl and boy groups. If I were to list all of them, it's gonna be tooooo long. On 8th April, this wonderful, amazing, perfect daebakk group debuted. Can any of you guys guess? They came from a planet and had 12  guys with super powers. Their powers are, "teleportation", " wind", "earth", "light", "water", "flame/fire", "time control", telekinesis", "lightning", "healing", "frost", and lastly, "flight". I guess you guys know them already right? YES! IT IS EXO! So as 2013 came, I heard about this new group making a debut, named C-CLOWN. I started to know them when I watched their MTV DIARY which was awesome :) My bias is TK or Lee Minwoo and HE IS STILL MY TOP BIAS ^_^. Everday, my life had became a routine having KPOP as part of it. When I was in form 1 last year, I went to a high school in Setiawan, Perak. My best friend from that school was also addicted to EXO, so basically in class what we talked about are always about EXO, you guys have no idea how much we've fought about EXO but it was nothing serious hehe.
Soooo that's how I basically started becoming a Kpopper. Things changed, having haters is one of it. But, it's no big deal because it's their lost making fun of the k-idols. Fighting with them is just a waste of time. Recently, a hater "cari pasal" on twitter. At that time, Infinite came to Malaysia and apparently, haters started showing their hate towards this group making a hashtag called #gobackhomeinfinite. I of course, wrote like what two tweets defending my lovely Inspirits chingus. BUT! There was some people bashing on me, but alhamdulillah I cleared everything out :) I wouldn't want to make us kpoppers look bad won't I.
Liking KPOP has its UPS and DOWNS but most of it are UPS hehe :)
Because of kpop, I learned other people's culture such as the korean culture and started learning Korean which is a plus for me ^_^
To sum up my post, I would like to say, It doesn't matter what kind of genre of music you like. There are wide choices to choose from such as punk-rock, pop, jazz, k-pop, j-pop and others. So, why bother about others choices? Love what you listen to <3
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment