Saturday 30 November 2013

Miracle of December !

Well well well! Who decided to made my December a Miracle? Exo did!!
Hehe, before I start Assalmualaikum, annyeong and Hello  to all my KPOP chingus and you Exotics/Exostans or whatever you Exo fans call yourself!    ㅋㅋㅋ

I as one of EXO's fan is totally excited to share with you guys! It's not too late to share right? But, the news was spread soooooo fast!!!  Jinjja palli XD Ofcourse we knew that they'll be making a comeback to sum up the year but this time, theyre going with a cutesy concept haha that's right! I can't even imagine Kris doing aegyo stuff. But he is getting better doing this aegyo stuff! That's my boy XD

EXO is making a comeback!!! On Dec 5th, they'll be on M!Countdown for their comeback. They're coming back with the tittle of MIRACLE OF DECEMBER! Oh yeah! It is sure a miracle! This album will have a korean and ofcourse a chinese version! AND! On top of that! There will MAYBE be an English song in one of the tracks!! Yikees!! I'm totally hyped! The intro was leaked. It didnt sound clear but D.O's voice maigad sounded sexier  than ever. Haha. Yep thats right. XP

Why did I mention this December will be a Miracle? Well let me list what kind of a miracle I'm talking about.
1) Exo's freakin COMEBACK!
2) Suho's Voice Animation Movie thing will be released somewhat mid December.
3) EXO-K's recording of RUNNING MAN!!
4) D.O's first filming for "Cart" will start also mid December. My baby is going to be an actor!!! Ahh!! I'm so proud! His role is a son. Aigooo :^)
5) EXO's 2nd Episode of EXO'S SHOWTIME!

I think that's about it. I don't think I can endure all this XD haha but I am so so so excited.

OMO! I almost forgot to spazz about EXO's first Ep of EXO'S SHOWTIME!
HAHA there's no way I wouldv'e forgotten about that!
Kai's bronze skin
Tao's green toned skin
Minseok's Single Eyelid
Lay's dimples!
Chen's Dinosour looking face
Suho's pretty forehead
Baek's Rectangular Lips when he smile
D.O's heart shaped lips
Sehun's sharp jaw line that could stab you ( says TVXQ )
Chanyeol's Yoda ears
Luhan's pancak pancak (sparkling) eyes and his love for wifi
Kris the Cold City Guy who proclaimed not wanting to eat chicken becuz it's not his style pfft -_-"  but ended up eating it.
EXO joking around that brought laughter and tears to the fans :')
To be exact, it was PERFECT for their 1st episode.

Other than the Quran and Islamic related stuff, EXO is also one of my happiness :)

(P/s: this album will be $8.21 meaning that it will be Rm24 something. This is Lee Soo Man's gift for us becuz EXO won the Album Of The Year at MAMA 2013!)

Assalamualaikum and Bye Chingus! I shall spazz once again as EXO makes their comeback!!! Kidaryeo- jusaeyo! Annyeong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment